Sherwood Oaks has been a privately owned nursing facility for over 40 years. We are experienced in short term rehabilitation, respite care, end-of-life and long term care.
- We are an active member of the California Association of Health Care Facilities
- We are a certified member of the Music and Memory Association
We offer an extensive activity program to meet the individual needs of each resident.
Our activity program currently includes:
- Guest Musical Performances & Speakers
- Arts and Crafts
- Water Color Classes
- Exercise Classes
- Tai Chi & Wheelchair Yoga
- Cooking Classes
- Story Time, Trivia & Sing-a-longs
- Church services from many denominations
and much, much more…
In addition, the facility hosts special events such as Monthly Birthday Parties, BBQs, Luaus, Holiday Parties, Generational Activities, Candlelight Dinners and Community Lunch Outings.
We strive to make our facility a place of comfort, joy and warmth for all who live here.